sexta-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2010

if he could not say goodbye?

  First, I decided to report events that have happened in my personal life, the death of my grandparents. Events that have happened in my absence, the death of my grandmother with cancer of the uterus and after the death of my grandfather who was in serious health problems and no longer have the strength to live due to the absence of my grandmother. For this reason, the concept of this project was born with the need for transmission interconnection between life and death, fear that is felt with the end of our lives, as we lose our loved ones from one moment to another without the opportunity to say or show what we truly feel, suffering in silence the guilt or resentment of not being present more often in the life of that person and make her feel some happiness from us.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário